Last December 15 we celebrated a christmas party in our program for Auxiliaries in the Home and the Center for Elderly Services: Nuestra Señora de Lourdes of Cáritas of Puerto Rico. We were accompanied by Monsignor Kevin Sullivan, Director of Catholic Charities New York; Luz Tavárez; our beloved sisters of AMICO, who are leading said programs with such dedication; and the extraordinary team of volunteers that make this activity possible every year, together with employees of Cáritas. Despite the difficulties, there are many reasons to celebrate!
- Latinamerican and Caribbean Congress
- Congreso Latinoamericano y del Caribe de Cáritas
- SPACES AVAILABLE IN OUR LADY OF LOURDES CENTER FOR INTEGRATED SERVICES
- Espacios disponible en el Centro de Servicios Integrados para la Tercera Edad Ntra. Sra. de Lourdes
- Cáritas began Course in Microenterprise Incubation