In Cáritas we were integrated to a beautiful initiative by the Universidad de Sagrado Corazón, in the neighborhood Anones de Naranjito, where food and supplies were provided to the people who came there. A musical group entertained those present, colored balls and a dolls show were given to the children, meanwhile homes and a nursing home in that neighborhood were visited. We also thank Dr. Natalio Izquierdo and Dr. Acevedo for providing medical assistance and medicines to those present; and to the psychology faculty of the University, which provided human and psychological support. We were accompanied by students, volunteers, employees of Cáritas and Catholic Charities NY.
- Latinamerican and Caribbean Congress
- Congreso Latinoamericano y del Caribe de Cáritas
- SPACES AVAILABLE IN OUR LADY OF LOURDES CENTER FOR INTEGRATED SERVICES
- Espacios disponible en el Centro de Servicios Integrados para la Tercera Edad Ntra. Sra. de Lourdes
- Cáritas began Course in Microenterprise Incubation