Today we were in the communities of Cupey Alto and Cupey Bajo, offering help alongside the group of Cáritas Parroquial Santa Teresa de Jornet, staff from our office of Cáritas; Catholic Charities New York, who have helped a lot since the beginning of the disaster; and with the presence of Food for the Poor representatives, who came from Florida to visit us. This organization has helped us with many of the donations that have been distributed by us. It was very sad to see that many families there have been without water and light for more than three months, including many sick and bedridden, and many debris around. But at the same time, it was very beautiful to help them and to see them with a smile and hope, despite the adversity.
- Latinamerican and Caribbean Congress
- Congreso Latinoamericano y del Caribe de Cáritas
- SPACES AVAILABLE IN OUR LADY OF LOURDES CENTER FOR INTEGRATED SERVICES
- Espacios disponible en el Centro de Servicios Integrados para la Tercera Edad Ntra. Sra. de Lourdes
- Cáritas began Course in Microenterprise Incubation