We were together with the Archbishop of San Juan, Monsignor Roberto González; the parish of San Pedro Apóstol, Ediciones SM, MAPFRE de PR and volunteers from Cáritas in the Campanillas neighborhood of Toa Baja, which was severely affected by the hurricane. In the Santa Teresita del Niño Jesús chapel of this neighborhood, more than 150 purchases and 300 gallons of water were distributed to families in need and medical help was provided by Dr. Natalio Izquierdo. WE FEEL VERY HAPPY TO SERVE AMID SO MUCH NEED.
- Latinamerican and Caribbean Congress
- Congreso Latinoamericano y del Caribe de Cáritas
- SPACES AVAILABLE IN OUR LADY OF LOURDES CENTER FOR INTEGRATED SERVICES
- Espacios disponible en el Centro de Servicios Integrados para la Tercera Edad Ntra. Sra. de Lourdes
- Cáritas began Course in Microenterprise Incubation