The Eucharist was celebrated in the Parish of the Assumption in thankfulness for the work performed by many volunteers as well as professionals of the Parish and other parishes of the Diocese of Arecibo, who helped many families during and after Hurricane Maria. We are grateful to Dulce Santiago, Fr. Marco Antonio and many other volunteers for their whole- hearted dedication in serving the those in need.
- SPACES AVAILABLE IN OUR LADY OF LOURDES CENTER FOR INTEGRATED SERVICES
- Espacios disponible en el Centro de Servicios Integrados para la Tercera Edad Ntra. Sra. de Lourdes
- Cáritas began Course in Microenterprise Incubation
- The Assumption Parish of Camuy celebrated the Eucharist in thankfulness
- Activity: The Importance of Reading